WE ARE HIRING! – The Initiatives for International Dialogue (IID) is seeking TWO (2) Project Managers to ensure effective management and the delivery of quality and appropriate project outputs. They will also provide leadership in translating the objectives of their respective program and future component projects into results, in line and with due compliance with internal rules and guidelines.
- BUILD [GPPAC] PROJECT MANAGER – See full job description. This position will be based in Davao City or Quezon City, and will report directly to the Executive Director.
- RESIST [MILK TEA WAVE] PROJECT MANAGER – See full job description. This position will be based preferably in Quezon City or Davao (but open to anywhere in Southeast Asia), and will report directly to the Executive Director.
Deadline for Submission of Application: 18 July 2022/MON; until 6:00pm Philippine time.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, and three contact details of references in English. Only complete applications will be reviewed. We will not be able to notify all applicants unless they are chosen for an interview. Shortlisted candidates may be requested to submit a writing sample.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate subject heading – either “Application: Project Manager BUILD (GPPAC)” or “Application: Project Manager RESIST (MTW)”.
*The Initiatives for International Dialogue (IID) is a regional advocacy and peacebuilding organization promoting south-south and people-to-people solidarity. We work on the themes of human security, democratization and right to self-determination in Southeast Asia particularly in Mindanao, Burma/Myanmar, South Thailand, Timor-Leste, West Papua and the region at-large.
IID’s Focus Themes for 2022-2026 are:
1. TRANSFORM Historical Resource- and Identity-based Injustice & Conflicts in Mindanao;
2. BUILD Inclusive Peace Processes and Participatory & Responsive Governance in the Philippines and Southeast Asia;
3. RESIST State Repression and Violence in Southeast Asia
BY BRIDGING peoples and communities – their and our learnings, experiences, struggles and expertise.
**IID is currently in a hybrid work set-up.